Valentine's Day Outfit Inspiration!

Saturday, February 13, 2016


Y'all know that I love all things style and holiday related. So I thought, why not combine them and do a Valentine's Day outfit inspiration post? I had so much fun putting these outfits together, and I think that they're all super adorable. 


1. Red Pop

This outfit is perfect for a night on the town, whether it's a date or just a night with your favorite girls.  I love the black dress; it's so stylish yet still super comfortable. Plus the shoes provide a perfect pop of color, and they're just so impeccably chic! I've been wearing them constantly, I think they're just so fabulous.

Dress: Wet Seal
Shoes: Maurice's


2. #CrazyCatLady

This is what I'm planning to wear on Valentine's Day! The top is my absolute favorite thing in the world- it's hilarious! This outfit is so comfy, perfect to wear for a day at home or a movie night. Plus, it's just flat out adorable!!

Top: Forever 21
Yoga Pants: Target
Slippers: Forever 21



3. Casual Cutie

If you're going for a look that's both casual AND cute, this is the look for you! It's perfect for almost any plans you may have this V-Day. I also love how warm it is, that's definitely a good factor with the cold February weather!

Top: Ross
Jeans: Forever 21
Hat: Crocheted it myself!
Earrings: Icing

---------

What are YOU wearing this Valentine's Day?

10 comments:

  1. RT RACHEL WOW CAN I STEAL YOUR CLOTHES AND YOUR SENSE OF STYLE. YOU ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these outfits are so cute I LOVE THEM.

    {the third one is my fave}

    xo
    emily | lost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily!! Ahhh, I love the third one, too:)

      Delete
  3. GAAAAH THESE OUTFITS ARE PERFECTION. You have serious style sense. O_O and the #crazycatlady outfit looks like something my sister would wear -- she looooves black. x) AND I WOULD TOTALLY STEAL THE SLIPPERS OMG. ♥ that top is too cute tho.

    love,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU ARE PERFECTION. Haha thank you!! Black is literally the best, I agree with your sister haha. THE SLIPPERS ARE SO WARM AND COMFY I LOVE IT.

      Delete
  4. Aww, these are really nice outfits and they look SO COMFY TOO!! I love the last one. Plaid forever. <3

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plaid is just the best, isn't it? Thanks so much, Cait!

      Delete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan