Christmas Tag + Getting Tech-y!

Friday, December 18, 2015

Oh my goodness guys- it's one week until Christmas! That really freaks me out. Like, a lot. I absolutely adore Christmas, but I just wish that we had a couple of extra weeks to get ready and enjoy  the season. That being said, I'm determined to enjoy this next week as much as possible, and to be as Christmas-y as possible!! I found a great Christmas tag over at The Enthusiast, and I thought that it would be fun to fill out!

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?

It's a tie between White Christmas and Miracle on 34th Street. They're such classics, and I have to watch them every year or it just doesn't feel like Christmas!

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

I did once, a few years ago. It didn't snow a ton, seeing as I live in the South, but it was enough to stick, and it was just gorgeous. Gosh, I love snow.

3. Where do you usually spend your holidays?

We stay in town for the holiday season, and then on Christmas day we spend the morning at home, and then go to my grandparents' house for the rest of the day. It's so much fun!

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Hmm. Either White Christmas (surprise surprise) or The Christmas Song. They both just make me feel so warm and happy!

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Nope! We like to save them all for Christmas Day. : )

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

OF COURSE! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph!! Now I have Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer completely stuck in my head....

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

Well today we had our big Christmas cookie baking day, so that was a ton of fun. We make sooooo many cookies, it's wonderful. And then on Christmas morning we all sit around and take turns opening gifts, and then spend the rest of the day with my grandparents. It's so much fun, I absolutely cannot wait. No matter how old I get, I never lose my excitement for Christmas!!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake. We've had the same tree for as long as I can remember, and I just love it.

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?

Anything with sugar!! We have so many sweet treats that I just can't pick a favorite.

10. Be honest; do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

Hmm. As fun as it is to receive gifts, it's seriously so much fun to work really hard on a present and then to see the person's face as they open it. I love it.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?

Oh gosh. I've been lucky enough to receive so many amazing Christmas gifts over the years. I think I'm probably going to have to pick the tickets to see the Wicked tour that I received last year. Oh my word, that was the best show ever.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

Honestly, I don't even know. I don't think that I'd want to be anywhere but home on Christmas. Although in the days leading up to Christmas, I think it'd be fun to be in New York City, to see the store windows and the gigantic Christmas tree.

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

Well, I wouldn't say that I'm a pro by any means, but I've gotten a lot better over the last couple of years. I'm pretty proud of my progress haha! Although I can guarantee that every single year without a doubt, I WILL rip some wrapping paper.

14. Most memorable holiday moment?

...This is so hard! I really can't pick. Baking. Decorating. Driving around, looking at Christmas lights. Wrapping presents. Opening gifts as a family. Watching Christmas movies. I can't pick just one moment- the holidays are filled with such wonderful moments.

15. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

Well, I have a total list-making obsession, so I always make New Years resolutions. I'm TERRIBLE at sticking to things, though, so 90% of the time I don't. To be completely candid, I don't even remember what my resolutions were for 2015. I know that I have them written down somewhere...

16. What makes the holidays special for you?

To go along with #14, there are so many things that make the holidays special. I guess just all of the fun, and all of the memories that are made every year. : )

-------------

I'm not doing the whole nomination thing this time around, but if you like the questions, please answer them!! I'd love to see you do a post of your own. : )

ALSO! ANNOUNCEMENT! 

I now have an Instagram + Pinterest for Totally Graced!! You can find me on both @totallygraced. :) SO FOLLOW ME, LOVELY PEOPLE!! I WILL STALK YOUR ACCOUNTS AND LIKE YOUR PHOTOS AND PIN YOUR PINS!!

-------------

Hope that you're all having a wonderful holiday season!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! Well, actually, I can wait. But this is going to be a really great week. <3



6 comments:

  1. I love the song White Christmaaaaaas <3
    ((i adore real trees because the pine smell is bomb. but fake trees are so much easier to keep though hehe. plus you get it reuse it!)) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so goodddddddd <3!!
      Ahhh, real trees do smell reallllllly good...

      Delete
  2. 1. Favorite Christmas film: It's a Wonderful Life. My family watches it together every Christmas Eve.

    2. White Christmas?: Yes, we've had a fair amount of them. Once it snowed while we were opening presents Christmas morning. But the past two years have been duds with that.

    3. I can't see myself anywhere but home for Christmas. Part of Christmas is lounging in pajamas, and how can you do that when you're at someone's house or a hotel?

    4. A favorite christmas song…. anything but Baby It's Cold Outside or Santa Baby.

    5. My parents always get each kid a new pair of pajamas to open on Christmas Eve, but other than that everything's on Christmas.

    6. Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recallllll the most famous reindeer of a llllll Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. (I have to do the song to remember)

    7. Christmas is a really big deal in my family so we have traditions galore. This year I'm really excited for Secret Santa (dropping off a box of food/toys/clothes/money at someone who's having a hard time's door and then running away) because my brother is home for the first time in two years, and he always makes it really fun.

    8. Real. It smells sooooo gooooood.

    9. My dad loves cooking, so he makes some amazing stuff every year. For Christmas morning he makes giant cinnamon rolls and that's pretty hard to beat. I'm going to stop typing right now because if not I'll remember something else and add everything we eat on Christmas.

    10. I love both.

    11. I have no idea.

    12. Home. I don't like traveling on Christmas.

    13. Fail. My sister is like an artist with gift-wrapping, but I didn't inherit any of those skills. Since we have such a big family, present-wrapping supplies get used up pretty fast. One year my brother wrapped a present using Bandaids.

    14. Also something I've never be able to choose from. Maybe when my brother fell in a snowbank during Secret Santa and had to bury himself in it to not be seen.

    15. Sometimes I do, and I stick to them pretty well when they're important to me.

    16. It's probably cheesy, but my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I love your answers so much!! Secret Santa sounds like so much fun- I love your story about your brother falling into the snowbank!! That's too funny XD I'd also love to see the bandaid wrapped present, that sounds great haha! And I agree with you- home is definitely the best place to be for Christmas:)

      Delete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan