Christmas Bucket List!!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Isn't Christmas so much fun?? I love this time of year. Everything seems to get super crazy though, and it's hard to balance everything. I just finished exams today, so I'm excited to have time to actually have a chance to get to do festive, Christmas-y things! I kind of have a thing for making lists, so I thought that I'd make a list of all the fun Christmas things that I'm hoping to do this year!

><><><><><><><><

Bake Christmas Cookies

Every year, we go to my grandma's house and do TONS of baking. We make an insane amount of cookies, bark, etc- it's so much fun, and so delicious!

><><><><><><><><

Drive Around Looking At Christmas Lights

There are some pretty great light displays around where I live, so it's really fun to pile into the car and go to look at the different houses! We went to a couple of different houses last year where you could actually get out and walk around, it was pretty cool. 

><><><><><><><><

Make Lots of Christmas Presents!

I absolutely love giving handmade Christmas presents- they're so much fun to make and to give! I'm kind of behind on my gift planning, but I'm determined to get on top of it!

><><><><><><><><

Decorate My Room Even More

I really wanted to go crazy with decorations in my room this year, but I haven't had the chance. Even though it's late, I WILL DECORATE, AND IT WILL BE WONDERFUL!!

><><><><><><><><

Make Christmas Ornaments

I'd really like to hand-make some Christmas ornaments this year. Pinterest has some great idea for these gold Kate Spade inspired ornaments that I love. Hopefully I"ll get a chance to try! 

><><><><><><><><

Go Shopping!

It's always so much fun to go shopping, hunting for the *perfect* gift! Everything is so festive, Christmas music is playing everywhere, it's just wonderful.

><><><><><><><><

Listen to TONS of Christmas Music!

I have a whole playlist of Christmas music, and I probably won't listen to anything else for the rest of December! (Like...even once Christmas is over.)

><><><><><><><><

Watch Christmas Movies Basically Every Day

Between Hallmark, ABC family, and our collection of holiday movies, there's literally no excuse to not watch a Christmas movie every day.

><><><><><><><><

Come Up With Creative Ways To Wrap Presents!

I love all of the cute gift wrapping ideas on Pinterest, and I'd love to try them out! Presents are always even more fun when there's a cute bow on top!

><><><><><><><><

What do you want to do this holiday season?







2 comments:

  1. This is such a great bucket list! I love making homemade presents for people, they are so meaningful and I think they mean a lot more than just picking up something 5 minutes before you're going to see them XD
    I love CHRISTMAS MUSIC <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Gosh, I love homemade gifts so much!
      CHRISTMAS MUSIC IS THE BEST! <3

      Delete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan