Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

♪ This is Halloween! This is Halloween! 


Happy Halloween, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it's already Halloween! That' so crazy. I seriously love Halloween so much, it's such a fun holiday. Dressing up and eating candy corn, what else does a girl need?? 

I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to dress up as. (Yep, procrastinating again. That's me!) I'm considering going as a leopard, and trying this makeup look below.


What do you think?

Also, what are you dressing up as for Halloween? Let me know in the comments!

We carved a pumpkin yesterday! I'm not totally thrilled with how it turned out (my pumpkin skills are seriously lacking), but I guess it's pretty cute. We decided to do a cat, which is always fun! Here's how it turned out -


----------------

I hope that you all have a safe, fun Halloween!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i wish i could pull off this kind of make-up, you look flawless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no no no, that's not me. xD That's just what it was SUPPOSED to look like.

      Delete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan