Happy July!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015


Happy July, everyone!! Gosh, the fact that it's July is bizarre. Summer is practically halfway over! :( That's definitely not a happy thought- I am not ready to go back to school!!

I love July, though. This weekend, it's the Fourth of July!!! I love the 4th:) It's so much fun to just hang out and watch the fireworks. I also know several people who have birthdays in July, which is always fun! I'm trying to concentrate on the fact that there's still a full month of summer left- not what happens after July!

June was a really nice, relaxing month. I didn't do a ton, but it was great just to be able to relax and not worry about school or having to get things done. It definitely has been a nice break! I also got to participate in a weeklong theatre camp, which was a fabulous experience:)

I'd been kind of struggling with a lack of inspiration to post for quite a while now, but lately I've been bursting with ideas- I'm on a total blogging roll! I'm super excited for the upcoming month, I finally almost have too much to post instead of not enough. Hopefully this inspiration streak will last for quite a while!

What are you excited for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan