Summer Photo Challenge!!!

Sunday, May 31, 2015

~Photos~



Photos are truly a beautiful thing. You can capture a moment, a memory, and have it forever. Lately, I've been wanting to get better at photography. And I was thinking that summer is the perfect time to do that. I have so much more free time, without all of the stress of school. So, I decided that this summer, I'm going to do a photo challenge- take a picture every single day. It can be of anything- something that is special about the day, or just something that I like. But I'm going to take a picture every day, and every Monday, I'm going to share the previous week's photos with you all. I figured that I needed a way too keep myself accountable, and blogging about my photo challenge is the perfect way to do it. So, I'll start taking pictures this week, and next Monday, I'll start posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I challenge YOU to take the Summer Photo Challenge as well! If you do, leave a link for me below!

4 comments:

  1. I love this photo challenge idea! I've wanted to keep a photo diary for a long time now but I didn't want to bring myself to because I feel like I need a proper excuse to start - like the beginning of summer or the year or something. Can't wait to see photos of your summer!!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've felt the EXACT same way- I always do that when I'm thinking about starting something!

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea, I can't wait to see your pictures :)
    I'll have to think about doing this during the summer!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan