Easter Basket Goodies- Better Late Than Never, Right?

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hey everyone! :) So, I know that this is super late, but I got a few beauty-related items for Easter that I wanted to share with you!

My mom gave me this really pretty anchor ring. :) I picked it out a while back, and she surprised me with it for Easter. :) Love it!

I also got these two Baby Lips, which I am absolutely in love with. The pink one is my first in the Baby Lips Crystal line, and I really like it! It's in the shade Beam of Blush, and it's perfect for my coloring, so for all the blondes out there, I highly recommend this Baby Lips! I also really love the second one, Quenched. It doesn't have any color to it, but it's a great moisturizing lip balm. I probably use it waaaaaaay too much, it's going to be gone fast!


Last but certainly not least, I got this limited edition EOS lip balm pack. First up, can we just take a moment to appreciate the packaging of this set? IT'S ADORABLE!!!!!!! I am in love with it. The flowers are just so springy! Now onto the actual lip balms. I'd already tried Passion Fruit before, and I really like it. It's not my FAVORITE, but I like it a lot. For some reason my EOS usage changes almost constantly, I'm always in the mood for a different one. For those of you who purchased this set, did the passion fruit seem to be a deeper purple than it used to be, or is that just me? I thought it looked like a deeper purple. And oh my goodness, I adore the Fresh Watermelon. I think that it's going to be my favorite summer EOS (after Sweet Mint, of course!). The flavor is just so fresh and watermelon-y. :)

So anyways, sorry that this post was so late coming out. Have you tried any of these lip products? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan