Announcement

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hey guys. So, I've got an announcement.


I've been thinking about this for a while, and it's been a really hard decision. It's not something that I want to do, but it's something I have to do.

I won't be blogging here on Totally Graced anymore.

Blogging has been so much fun, but I just don't have enough time for it anymore. Between balancing school, extracurriculars, family, friends, etc. , I just don't have enough time to be a blogger, too. I'm really sad that I had to make this decision, but it's really for the best. Maybe later on this summer, I'll be able to come back, but I just don't know. It all will depend on my schedule. I'm really going to miss blogging, I've absolutely loved doing it. At this point in my life, however, I just can't keep it up.

Thank you to everyone for reading all of my craziness these last eight or nine months; I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've loved posting it! These posts have been an absolute blast to put together.

I'm really going to miss Totally Graced. Maybe I'll be able to come back to it eventually. 


Lots of love,
Grace Anne





Oh!-





One more quick thing. April Fool's! I love you!







12 comments:

  1. Oh, Grace-Anne you had me fooled! This was such a great post: how did you think of this prank? xo

    Catching Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm so glad it worked! I really don't know, I just knew that I wanted to somehow play a prank on here, and that was the first thing that occurred to me!

      Delete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. You little you!! That was-- let's just say I thought the blogosphere was going to lose another blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nope, the blogosphere is stuck with this crazy blogger for a very long time to come!! :):):)

      Delete
  3. Omg you got me. But I laughed so hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH DON'T DO THAT TO US! You scared me! I love reading both of your blogs so much and I was seriously thinking that you were going to stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, aww, well thank you!!! I'm so happy you like my blog:):):)

      Delete
    2. Still hilarious though. I sat there for about 30 seconds with my mouth open.

      You're such a creative writer! I still don't get why more people don't read/comment on your work.

      Delete
    3. That's so great XD

      Thank you so much!! There are just so many great blogs out there, mine's pretty small. :):)

      Delete
  5. Haha I love this ;) You got me at first, but then I remembered that April Fools was a couple days ago. I actually thought about doing a similar thing but on my facebook page and tell everyone my family would be moving this summer...but I decided some people might actually take it seriously :P
    Love this though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that would be funny! I know someone who changed her relationship status on April Fool's. Thanks for stopping by, Lauren!

      Delete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan