Happy March!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hello everyone! It's MARCH! That's just so crazy to me. Wasn't it just Christmas?? 2015 seems to be soaring by. I know everyone says that when the month changes, but it's so true. 

March. I feel like it's kind of a quiet month before the storm of end-of-school activities- performances, tests, etc. It's also the beginning of spring, which is fun. :) I love spring clothes!! Time to break out those white jeans, sandals, and pastels! The weather will finally warm up as well. We've been experiencing some insanely cold weather lately, so I'm definitely looking forward to some nice 70 degree days! 

I'm also looking forward to spring holidays- St. Patrick's Day and Easter! I've been picking out some yummy mint recipes for St. Pat's, and Easter is such a fun holiday as well. It's not until April, but I can totally start getting ready now, right? Right?

I'm working on planning out some March posts, and I'm doing a February Favorites post! :) I didn't do one for December or January, so that was my first priority this month!

I hope you all have a fabulous March!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how quickly 2015 is going by! March is one of my favorite months as well...I can't wait to feel that warm air when it's about 60 degrees and I actually don't have to wear a coat.
    Can't. wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has gone by so quickly. Agh, me too! I love the nice warm weather. :) Thanks for stopping by, Lauren!

      Delete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan