Daylight Savings, I Hate You.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I hate you, Daylight Savings.

I love the time change in the fall. I love it. You get to stay up an hour later guilt-free, and you get another glorious hour of sleep. It's wonderful. 

But I loathe this time change.

This probably sounds horrible negative, but oh my goodness, ever since we lost an hour, I have been SO TIRED! See, I'm very much a night owl. My favorite time of day is when I'm finally alone in my room, and I can read, or write, or listen to music utterly alone, or to lie in bed late at night, just thinking. Mornings are not my thing, to say the least. I'm one of those people who does terribly when it's time to get up. I swear I'm still half-asleep for two hours after I've gotten up. (And let me just say, first period Chemistry- brutal. )

Anyways, I apologize for my lack of posting lately. *wags finger* Bad, baaaaaad blogger. Between sleep deprivation, school, other people using the computer, rehearsals, fundraisers, and just life in general, I haven't been able to get a full post written out in days. I've got several half-finished posts just sitting in my drafts, waiting for me to finish them. Begging me. Grace Anne, just finish the stupid post! I know, I know. So, I'm sorry. I'm going to be doing my best to get more posts out SOOOOOON!!!

I'll leave you with a few funny things from Pinterest. Because hey, when you're sleep deprived, who couldn't use a laugh?

 This is my life..
 Poor guy..


 


4 comments:

  1. XD So true...I've been so tired the past couple of days...partially because I was gone at a conference so I didn't really get any sleep Friday night...then I lost an hour of sleep Saturday night...and then I had to get up early on Monday...but yeah I hate daylight savings time! The only thing positive is that in the summer, the sun will stay out later :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, ouch! Yeah, I love it in the summer, but right now...*shudder*

      Delete
  2. I used to be that person but this year I've started waking up early, and mornings are actually way better than I originally thought. This is coming from a cured night owl. And haha that drink :')

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh right, I read that post! I wish I could be like that haha. I'm working on it!!

      Delete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan