Valentine Idea For Friends + Lazy Saturday OOTD!

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hello, ladies! So, today I had TWO posts that I wanted to share, so I'm combining them all into this one! I'm super excited to share this fun Valentine's Day idea for your friends, and I had this really cute Lazy Day OOTD that I also am excited to show you all!

So, if you ask me, Valentine's Day really seems to sneak up on us. Before you can turn around, it's February, and by then we only have TWO measly weeks until Valentine's Day! It always seems like I'm scrambling around at the last minute trying to come up with ideas for cards or gifts for my friends on Valentine's Day. This is a really quick, easy idea that I also think is really sweet and thoughtful.

Disclaimer: I am not an artist, nor do I claim to be. I'm much more comfortable creating pictures out of words than I am drawing them out! Thus, the following images are not exactly beautiful. Trust me, I'm fully aware of it. :P

14 Reasons I Love You!! 

So, I've seen this idea around for lots of different holidays, but I decided to put a Valentine's Day spin on it! After all, Valentine's Day is on February 14th, so why not come up with 14 reasons that you love someone?

Supplies-wise, all you need for this gift is some regular white paper, and some bright colored pens. You could really use anything here, (Sharpies, markers, colored pencils, etc) but I kind of have an obsession with colored pens, so I decided to use them.

So, first, you make a pretty heading (to the best of your artistic abilities ;) !), preferable with lots of color!!! I liked adding some little hearts around the heading as well.

Next, just start making your list!!! It's super easy, and the person that you give it to is sure to love it. After all, who WOULDN'T love a list of why somebody loves them? It's super sweet. :)











I also wanted to share with you all this OOTD!! I've never really done OOTDs before, so if you like this post, comment below and let me know!

This outfit is super cozy and comfortable, and it's also really cute! It's pretty unusual for me to look cute at home, usually I just wear anything comfortable. Last weekend though, my mom found this Lion King sweatshirt at Wet Seal, and I fell in love! You all know that I absolutely adore the Lion King, so whenever I see something that involves the Lion King, it's quite hard for me to resist buying it!
Anyways, here's where I bought everything..

Sweatshirt- Wet Seal
Leggings- Forever 21 (Let me just say, oh my gosh. F21 leggings are the best! They are sooo comfortable, I love them.)
Beanie- I actually crocheted this! I was quite proud of myself haha ;)

So there you have it, my lazy day OOTD! 


Well, that's all for today! If you liked this post or have anything to say, please comment below, I love hearing from you all! And if you make your own 14 Reasons I Love You, comment a link below :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan