Tutorial Tuesday- How To Come Up With A Blog Post!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hi everyone! So, before I start this post, I just wanted to note that I've done a whole month of Tutorial Tuesdays! So now I want to know- what did you think? Do you want to see more Tutorial Tuesday posts? Or did you not like them at all? Share your thoughts below, and I'd love if you'd also vote on the poll!
So, for today's Tutorial Tuesday, I'm doing a bit of an ironic topic-how to come up with a blog post! Seeing as this is something I struggle with myself, it's kind of funny that I'm trying to write about it, but I know that I'm not the only one with this problem! So, I thought, why not write on it? 

1. Figure out what you enjoy writing about

If you don't enjoy the topic, why write about it? Figure out what YOU like to write about. Whether it's books, fashion, DIY's, or food, figure out what you like!

2. Think of a way to put an interesting twist on it!

Do you like blogging about food? Show us those cupcakes that didn't turn out so well! Are you a fashion blogger? Take us along with you on your next shopping trip! Show us a bit more!

3. Try a new type of post!!

The internet is full of posts giving ideas for a blog post! Here are some of my favorites!

-Review something
-Do a vlog
-Show us your favorite products
-Tell us something about your life!
-Do a room tour
-Give us some organizational tips
-Trade blogs with a friend for the day
-Do a DIY
-Teach us something that you do well
-Tell us a funny story
-Show us your favorite app or website
-Introduce us to your pet 
-Post about your go-to look
-Tell us about a recent trip you took
-Write about your favorite childhood memory
-Show us how to make your favorite snack


Well, hopefully this post has given you a bit of inspiration! I'll have to look back at it next time I need some inspiration! ;) Remember to comment and let me know your thoughts on Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan