Mini Haul- Old Navy / Nail Polish

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hi everyone! So, today I have a mini-haul to share with you, two things that I got recently at Old Navy. I think that I actually purchased these in December, but I've had so much blogging material to cover that I'm just now getting around to showing you. My life has been so crazy, and with so much to blog about, it's hard to share it all!!! Anyways, enough chit chat, on to the haul! :)
I absolutely LOVE this sweater. It's really warm and soft, even though it's very lightweight. I've been wearing it around the house CONSTANTLY, and ladies, I am in love. I really like the grey with this light pink lip color that I got at H&M in Charleston this past fall. ( If you want to see that post, the link is here .


Speaking of light pink, I ADORE this nail polish color! It's by Sally Hansen, and it's called You're Crabby. My sister received it for Christmas, and I absolutely had to try it out. ;) I really like it with the sweater!
My second purchase from Old Navy were these cute sleep shorts. They have these tiny bows on them, and I think that they're absolutely adorable! For some reason it made my carpeting look really yellow haha. I guess that the lighting in my room is just bad. ;) Oh well. I love these shorts!!

So, like I said, this is a mini-haul, so that's all I have to show from Old Navy. One more thing though...
IT'S A MICKEY WAFFLE!!! I know, I know. I'm a mature teenager, this shouldn't make me so happy. But it does!!! Agh! I love it! For Christmas, we got this waffle maker that makes Mickey waffles, and we just tried it out. Aren't they adorable?? I seriously love it. Although I've got to say, I feel kind of bad eating Mickey Mouse. Oh well. Mickey, you're delicious!

Well, that's all for now! I'm off to get some schoolwork out of the way so that I'll have more time to prepare fun posts for you all! :)

Love,
Grace Anne

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I especially love those sleep shorts!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really liked them. :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Grace Anne

      Delete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan