Winter Tag!!

Sunday, December 21, 2014


Disclaimer: I did not create this tag! All credit to @macbarbie07 , also known as Bethany Mota! :)

So, I decided to do the #Winterliscious tag! I figured hey, it's winter, I might as well do a Winter tag! So, without further ado, here we go!!

Questions!

1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?

Hmm. I really don't know. In the winter, I really like pale blues and deep reds. I also really like metallics, like silver and gold. 

2) Favorite Winter lip product?

Either EOS or Baby Lips, I can't decide. I'd probably have to go with the Sweet Mint eos.

3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?

Oh goodness...this is pretty boring, but yoga pants. I LIVE in them in the winter. I also really like big comfy sweaters, because they're really cute and warm. :)

4) Most worn Winter accessory?

I really don't know. Probably my scarves. I absolutely LOVE warm infinity scarves!!

5) Favorite winter scent/candle?

I'm not really into candles, but I adore anything that smells like peppermint!

6) Favorite Winter beverage?

This is easy- hot chocolate!! I'm not really into coffee, but I drink hot chocolate basically every day!

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

Oh gosh, I don't know! It would have to be between White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, Christmas in The City, or The Christmas Box. I know that's kind of a bunch of options, but I just love all of them!!

8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?

Oh no. I don't know!! I LOVE Christmas music, and I really can't decide. Pretty much anything on my Holiday Playlist, which you can see here.

9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?

Cookies!! My family bakes a ton of Christmas cookies, and they're all so delicious!

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?

My favorite Christmas decoration..probably my little Christmas tree in my room. It just makes my room feel so much more festive and cozy. :) We've also decorated the whole first floor of our house with fairy lights, and it's so pretty.

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?

It's really late to be saying this, but I just don't know. Everyone's been asking what I want for Christmas for weeks, and I just can't come up with a good answer. It's a lot more fun to pick out presents for other people! 

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?

Well, every year, we spend Christmas morning at my house, and then we spend the rest of the day at my grandparents with my whole family. It's so much fun!

Well, I hope you've enjoyed this winter tag! If you're reading this, I nominate YOU to complete this tag! If you do, leave a comment with a link below, I'd love to see it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan