Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Wow, I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already here! It's come so fast. I don't know about you, but I'm super excited for today. Food, the parade, hanging out with family, I love it! We're having a big lunch in a few hours, and I can't wait. :) 
The holiday season is really just so much fun. I absolutely adore Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. We actually finished putting up our Christmas decorations last night! I have a little tree in my room this year, and it's so cute. I love sitting in there with the cozy glow of the tree. I'll have to post a picture of it later. 
So, when do you consider it appropriate to start with Christmas music and decorations? It seems like it gets earlier and earlier every year. I have to admit, I turn on the Christmas music the day after Halloween... We also usually have our decorations all up before Thanksgiving. What do you do? Let me know in the comments below!!!
Do you go Black Friday shopping? I'm not sure yet if I'm going. I personally find it hilarious that everyone talks about how thankful they are, then go out and kill people over a flat screen TV. I mean really, starting Black Friday at 6:00 on THURSDAY? Really? I think that that is crazy...still, it might be fun to go!
Anyways, to get back on to the Thanksgiving topic, what are you thankful for this year? I have to say, my top 'Thankfuls' are-
1. My awesome family, I love them! 
2. My amazing friends, I don't know what I'd do without them!
3. My cat, he's my baby! 
4. Homeschooling, it's so great :)
5. Theatre and performing, they've made my life so much better...
6. Having a warm house when so many go homeless
7. Having enough food when so many starve
8. This blog, it's been such a great experience and I've had so much fun!
9. The holiday season, I love that it's here!
10. The fact that this semester is almost over!! ;)

So, for a Thanksgiving challenge, I nominate anyone who is reading this to list YOUR top ten things that you're thankful for in the comments section! I see you there reading-yes, you-comment!!!!
Well, I'm off to get ready for lunch! Remember, comment your Thankfuls below! I hope that all of you have a wonderful, safe, food-filled Thanksgiving!! :):):)



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan