Happy November!!!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Wow! I can't believe that it's already November! I'm kind of sad to see October go, to be honest. I love all of the Halloween preparations in October, from the costumes to the food to the crafts. It's all just so much fun. My Halloween yesterday was super fun, with dressing up, and waaaay too much sugar! ;) I ended up going as Cruella DeVil.

Do you like it? I changed it a bit from the fifteen minute version that I posted yesterday, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I have to say though, there was one part of yesterday that wasn't quite so fun.
I was betrayed.
Yep, I was completely and utterly betrayed by some of my closest friends yesterday. So that hurt. I'm sure all girls reading this blog know exactly how that felt. I thought that we were friends, guys. We spent so much time together. Did that mean nothing to you? You deserve to be punished.
By this point, reader, you're probably laughing at me. But booties, I am hurt. After wearing you for the last month, you betrayed me. My feet now have SIX painful blisters from you, one of which was to the point of bleeding. So yeah. That was fun.
Anyway, I swear, I AM sane. Somewhat. ;) So, back to November!!!!!!
I've got a bunch of fun posts lined up for November, and I'm really excited about them. I am determined to become a good blogger this month. I'm trying really hard to get my posts lined up IN ADVANCE, so I'm not scrambling around trying to put something together for you lovely ladies. :)
Like I said back in my first October post, this isn't exactly my favorite month. I just can't quite get into fall as much as I can, say, July. BUT, there is one thing that November has in its favor.
HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!
I admit it. I was already singing Christmas carols today. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!" We've had a really cold day where I live today, and I'm in a very Christmas-y mood. The air is brisk, and it just smells like the holiday season outside. I'm starting to work on Christmas presents for my friends and family, and brainstorming Thanksgiving recipes. What can I say? I love the holidays!
Gosh, I'm rambling today. Sorry about that, girls. So anyway, all this to say, Welcome, November!!! Stay tuned for some wonderful November posts!! :)

~Grace Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan