Happy Halloween!!!!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween everybody! Wow, I can't believe it's already Halloween! October has absolutely flown by. I don't know about you, but I'm super excited for tonight!!! :)
Don't forget to put your pumpkin carving skills to the test! I wonder how my pumpkin will turn out this year??
I don't know about you, but I have OCCD- Obsessive Candy Corn Disorder!! Don't look at me like that! It...it doesn't exist? Really?!? ....looks like I've been wasting money on those therapy visits...
Do you still go trick or treating? There's always a debate- how old is too old for trick or treating? Whatever people say, I still go. It's free candy. You're never too old for free candy. If you're too old for free candy, I think YOU'RE the one who needs to be seeing a therapist!!! ;)
Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful, fun-filled Halloween!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha. Here in Australia no one really celebrates, so all the pumpkin and candy corn doesn't apply. Although if never being able to watch a movie without popcorn counts as candy corn OCD, I totally understand. As for trick or treating, since no one does much here, trick or treating is cool for all ages ;)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll totally count that as candy corn OCD ;) That's fun about the trick or treating! I wish more people were into it here!
      Xoxo
      Grace Anne

      Delete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan