A DIY Costume!

Monday, October 20, 2014

So, what did y'all think of that teaser I posted yesterday? So, today I have the full costume for you all! I went to a Halloween event last night, and I wanted to create a costume instead of buying it. After looking at a bunch of ideas online, I decided to go for this look....
Hipster Snow White!!!!!
So, what do you think? This costume was sooo much fun! It was also super easy, which was a perk. All that it consisted of was-

-Red Ribbon ( you can't see it but it was in my hair )
-Royal blue top (Hollister)
-Yellow shorts (Target)
-Apple earrings (optional)
-Nerd Glasses
-Red Keds

It's that simple! Here's a close up of me being my crazy self, and you can see my makeup look-

This picture made me look sooooo pale!! I did pale makeup for Snow, BUT I'M NOT THAT WHITE!! Agh. So, for the makeup, I did-

-Pale foundation (used the Elf tone corrector!)
-Lots of mascara
-Blush
-BRIGHT red lipstick
-Gold eyeshadow

Again, super simple! So, what do you all think???

~Grace Anne




6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! The color combinations are perfect! xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, it's cute and it suits you so well. The last pic of you is so cute! Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lenya! It was so fun to create :) I'll head to your blog right now!

      Delete
    2. You are very creative Grace. Thx for the follow, just followed back. Keep up the good work here and please keep in touch. xox

      Delete
  3. Very funny idea! Adore and I did recognized the Snowhite before reading it! so very well done!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan