Happy Pirate Day!!!!

Friday, September 19, 2014

That's right guys....IT'S PIRATE DAY!!!!! 

For those of you who don't know what on earth I'm talking about I'm sorry. You have truly missed out on the highlights of life.
Today, September 19, is Talk Like a Pirate Day. Now, I know you're thinking I'm crazy right about now. But hang with me. There is a reason for this madness, and it can be explained in one simple word.

Doughnuts.

So, in the spirit of the day, Krispy Kreme has a special offer for all of the pirates out there. If you go to your Krispy Kreme wearing 3 Pirate items, (hat, bandanna, eyepatch, earring, parrot, peg leg, etc.) you get A FREE DOZEN GLAZED DOUGHNUTS! Is that amazing or what? So my sisters and I dressed up and headed over this morning. Here's the result-

Yep, that's right. 3 dozen delicious doughnuts. Will this make me gain five pounds? Probably. Do I regret it? Not. At. All.
Who needs a boyfriend when you've got doughnuts?







No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan