These Hair Ties Have Stolen My Heart- Have They Stolen Yours?

Friday, August 22, 2014

This spring, I discovered these little elastics of joy. Suddenly, they were everywhere! In people's hair, on their wrists, in their purses- I knew I had to try them. They. Are. Amazing. I love them so much! They don't crease your hair AT ALL, which is a breath of fresh air if you're a dancer like me. You can even make them yourself, if you can find the ribbon! So far, I'm unable to find any, much to my dismay. :( Oh well! Until then, I'll just keep loving the ones that I have! They come in so many cute patterns and colors. I find that sometimes I have a bit of trouble keeping them in my hair, but a few well-placed bobby pins quickly fix that! I also love just wearing them on my wrist.
                                 
Cute, right???
                                  
                                 
It's totally socially acceptable to wear this many, right? No? Oh. Well, this is awkward.....

So, do you guys use these? Let me know what you think in the comments!!!
     


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan