❁ Remington Hair Straightener ❁

Friday, August 15, 2014

For the past few months, I’ve been desperately wanting to have straight hair. My hair is naturally very wavy, and sometimes those waves do NOT want to cooperate! Sigh. My hair and I do not tend to get along. Annnyways, so after trying several non-heat methods, I knew that I had to just get a straightener. I picked one out for my birthday a few weeks ago, and I love it! I got the Remington T Studio Silk Slim 1”, and it’s worked great! It was about $25 at Target, and I feel like it was well worth it. (Have I mentioned my love of Remington hair products? They. Are. AMAZING! They work just as well if not better than the high end $100 products!!) My hair is about medium thickness, and I’m able to straighten it in about 10-20 minutes. After I’ve straightened it, it usually lasts until I wash it next, so I can keep it straight for a day or two. So great for those typical bad hair days. ;) I also am trying to learn how to curl my hair with the straightener, so once I master it I'll post a tutorial for you all. :) So, do you guys have any tips or tricks for hair straightening? What's your favorite straightener? Leave a comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan