Pinterest's Best!

Friday, April 22, 2016

Let's be real, guys- I love Pinterest. I really love Pinterest. It's so much fun to scroll through the tons and tons of hairstyles, recipes, and random cat photos. Last summer, Hannah did a really great post called 10 Most Useful Pins. I've decided to do something similar today, showing you all some of my favorite pins! 


This actually inspired my prom hair! Mine didn't turn out half as gorgeous as this one did, but I love it. 

I cannot tell you how many times I've made Bubble Pizza. It's so simple, and it's delicious!


This is one of my favorite techniques to wing eyeliner- it's super simple!


Heaven knows I need to be more organized. This pin has some great tips!


This pin saved my mom's Christmas gift. I made her a wooden sign, and this pin was super helpful!


This tutorial is actually how I taught myself to do fouette turns! It's amazing. 


This article is one of my favorites on iphoneography. : )


These are really simple but good reminders.



This is a really great workout!!

- - - - -

Hopefully you found some of these pins helpful! What are some of your favorite pins? 

12 comments:

  1. THESE ARE PERFECT. STEALING ALL OF THEM. SO. HELPFUL. THANKS. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Pinterest like it's really bad. Personally I love the tumblr-esque bedroom pictures because I literally drool over them. ah.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sameeee. It's a problem. Those bedroom photos are awesome. <3

      Delete
  3. why do i not ever see these when i scroll through my pinterest?? i'll have to try out the winged eyeliner thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use pinterest but these look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely check out Pinterest sometime, it's fabulous.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE PINTEREST it's like rlly addictive thought ha ha ha <3

    the braid was just *heart eyes all around*

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooooo many differnt things. I've only had pinterest for a little less than a month and I think I have over one thousand things pinned already, seriously. I Love them all though. Pinterest is like life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy that you were inspired by my post! I actually might do another Pinterest post soon!

    THESE PINS ARE SO HELPFUL AND COOL!! I can't wait to try bubble pizza, that gorgeous hairstyle, and that video of turns, because I really need that. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it bad that my pinterest expanded from less then one hundred pins to almost 1400 pins(IN ONE AFTERNOON???????!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan