Happy December!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015


GUYSSSSSSSS

HELP

IT'S DECEMBER

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??????

I told myself I was prepared. I told myself that it was fine, it was time for December, it wasn't a shock.

Then I woke up this morning, realized that it was December, and totally freaked out.

Like...it's Christmas season!! Christmas is in less than a month!! I'm not ready for this!!!

*inhale* *exhale* ....Okay.

I swear this has been the fastest semester ever. It's been crazy. It's been a good semester though. And despite my freak-out, I'm really excited about December. I love it, and the Christmas season is one of my favorite times of the year. Everything is so festive and warm, I just adore it. I've got a ton to do, as far as getting gifts ready for different people, but it's so, so fun. I'm kind of a Christmas fanatic, I'll warn you. I've been watching so many Christmas movies, and I've been listening to Christmas music since before Thanksgiving!! I may have a *bit* of a problem...

So, for November, let's see how I did on my monthly resolutions...

  • Bake more often- Pretty much an epic fail. The only things I really baked this semester were the chocolate pie I talked about for Thanksgiving, and then some holiday bark for a school fundraiser. December will be FULL of baking for Christmas though, so I'll make up for my lack of November baking!
  • Read Mockingjay - Success!! ...*sob*
  • Do AT LEAST one autumn themed craft- Well, I did the "Give Thanks" sign, so that counts as an autumn craft! I wish that I'd had the chance to do more, but I just didn't have time. *Sigh* Maybe I'll get to do some crafting this month. 
  • Start working on Christmas presents so that I don't die in December- Success! I have a present for my sister and a present for my dad, as well as a few things for friends. 
  • BLOG MORE OFTEN- I think I did alright with this resolution, I got 13 posts published in November. That's higher than usual, so I'm pretty happy with that haha. I'd like to try to get to fifteen eventually. 
  • Drink more water- ..haha...nope....
  • Try to take more photos- Well, I took roughly 1,300 pictures while I was in NYC, so I'd say that I did pretty well!
  • Clean my closet- HA. I wish. I organized a shelf! Does that count? No? Okay..
  • Start watching Once Upon A Time- ...Oops. Sorry, S! I WILL TRY THIS MONTH!

So, I guess it was about half and half. I didn't do great, but it wasn't a total fail month, so I'll take it! 

December Resolutions-

  • Get Christmas presents done at the BEGINNING of the month, instead of going crazy at the last minute. (This will probably be a fail)
  • BLOG MORE OFTEN (This is a constant resolution)
  • Drink more water
  • Deep-clean my room
  • Start watching Once Upon A Time
  • Do some Christmas themed crafts
  • Read two new books
Hopefully I'll do better on these resolutions. Y'all are totally welcome to harass me about getting this stuff done!! 

The highlight of my November would have to be going to NYC, which I still have to post about! It was such a great experience:) 

I'm really excited for this month, though, and I can't wait to see what it has to bring. Well, except for midterms- agh. I may possibly fail Anatomy. But I'm going to be positive, and not think about that right now! I'm going to focus on the positives, like winter break, and CHRISTMAS!!!! My excitement for Christmas is through the roof right now. 

Can't wait to see what you have to bring, December!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you excited for December? 

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the reading part, i don't know how much of that is going to happen since I'm volunteering at my local daycare(in the baby room!!!!!!!) during Christmas break(my prime reading time), i am a night owl, so that might help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a night owl totally helps. Read those books!!

      Delete
  2. DECEMBER!!! And I just drank some more water after reading your post. ONCE UPON A TIME! The first season is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Reading your comment just reminded me that I should probably go get some water. xD Ahhhhh, really?? I can't wait to start!

      Delete
  3. I love december christmas is awesome

    ReplyDelete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan