Summer Photo Challenge- Week 11!!!

Monday, August 17, 2015

Week 11...weird. I think that I've decided that next week's post is going to be the last of my Summer Photo Challenge. I start school again a week from today, so doing my last SPC post then seems appropriate. *dramatic sniff* I feel like since it's the last week of summer, I should be doing wonderful, summery things. But as I type this, I'm sitting on my couch in a nearly-dark room, as it pours down rain outside. Ah, irony.


Monday:


Okay, I'm probably just really weird. But the non-sparkly side of this actually is a pretty bronzer! I know..I'm weird...

Tuesday:


*considers painting nails* *remembers how tedious it is* *takes pictures of nail polish instead*

Wednesday:


Frozen lemonade + shopping = happy blonde!

Thursday:


 I finally finished Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass. Oh my goodness, that book was phenomenal. I'm absolutely in love.

Friday:


I'm in love with this planner! I got it at Target for $12 and it's really awesome:):) Although with planners come school....aghhhhhhh....

Saturday:


I really like how my eye makeup turned out today! I have no idea how this happened, especially because I literally spent five minutes on it before I went to the book sale. But hey, I'm not complaining!!!

Sunday:


He was watching YouTube videos with me xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan