Happy April!!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hello everyone! Happy April!

April. Wow. April is a fun month. It's finally springtime; school is beginning to wind down. The weather is warming up, and we don't have to wear layers and heavy coats anymore.

I'm super excited for Easter tomorrow. Happy Resurrection Day! It's such a fun holiday. :) And in my opinion, you're never too old for a good Easter egg hunt!! Plus, the food is delicious, and you get to wear pretty spring dresses. What's not to like?

I've got to finish up my March Favorites post- is it sad that a bunch of my favorites are food? Yeah, I totally don't have a problem....

 Hopefully with the warmer weather, I'll start being able to take more pictures for this blog outdoors. I love the natural lighting, but when it's so cold out I'm rarely able to take photographs outdoors, and have to settle for taking pictures in rooms with lots of windows. I'm going to try to work on some cute spring photography to share with you all!

What kinds of posts would you all like to see this spring? I have some ideas myself, but if there's any type of post you'd like to see, please comment below!

I hope that you have a great Easter, and a wonderful spring!!

Love,
Grace Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan