Christmas!! :)

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hi everyone! So, I know that this post is a little late, but I've been experiencing some tech difficulties. Nevertheless, here I am, ready to show you all some of the things that I received for Christmas!! :)

So, I got this oversized nightshirt/nightgown from Forever 21, and I'm in love. Believe it or not, this is actually the smallest size! But that's basically my life motto, so it was perfect :)
This was one of my stocking stuffers, E.O.S shaving cream. I haven't tried it, but it's in the scent vanilla bean, and oh my gosh, it smells SO good. I wish I could get a lip balm in that flavor!! I would seriously wear that scent in anything. Hand sanitizer, lotion, lip balm, perfume, anything!!! You could actually use this cream as a lotion, it's really moisturizing. I'm not sure where you can buy it, but I think I've seen one in the raspberry pomegranate scent at Target.
This sweatshirt is from Delia's, and I'm absolutely in love. OH! Have I mentioned that Delia's is closing? Yep, I'm heartbroken. The company is completely closing. :'( I can't believe it. It was such a great store. I'm totally devastated. At least I have a bunch of clothes from there to enjoy! This sweatshirt is this great heathery color, and it has this super pretty, elegant lace backing.
Here's the back of it up close. Isn't the lace pretty?
That's right guys, Simba is officially in my life! Do you remember him from a few months ago? I ended up getting him for Christmas, and I absolutely love him. :) You can find the initial post about him here .
So, you guys know me, I love jewelry! I got a bunch of it for Christmas, including this ring, which I thought was really pretty. :)
I think that this little owl ring is just so cute!!!
This ring is probably my favorite. I've been wanting one like this, so when I got one I was so happy!! :):):)
These earrings were a gift from my grandma, and I think that they're really pretty!
Aren't these bows adorable?? Agh!! #bowsbeforebros
 Sorry that this picture is sideways, but I couldn't get it to rotate for some reason. :P Anyways, this is a necklace that I got from Hot Topic, and OMG, isn't it adorable???? I love it so much. But wait, there's more-
Agh!!! Fangirl attack!! I just adore this necklace. It's so sweet!
Speaking of Disney, isn't this Little Mermaid necklace cute? I love that there's a dinglehopper!
This is one of those figurines from Hallmark, and I absolutely love it. It's so cute! It's sitting on my vanity table now. :)
Here's another Hallmark figurine. Me + Lion King = Happiness!!
This shirt is so amazing. It's from Aeropostale, and it totally describes me!! :) Plus, it's from the Bethany Mota line, which makes it even better ;)

So, that's some of the stuff that I got for Christmas!! If you enjoyed this post, I can share some more of my Christmas presents throughout the month. :) Let me know what you think, and what you got for Christmas down below in the comments!! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan