November Favorites!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Wow, I can't believe that I'm already posting my November favorites. This month has honestly just been one big, hectic blur. Nevertheless, I obviously have some favorite products this month, so here we go!
The Rachel Roy limited edition EOS! I really love this thing, as you guys probably know from my previous blog post. (That can be found here) It's so fruity and summery, and feels great on your lips. I guess it's a little weird to be so obsessed with a summer flavor in the fall, but I like it a lot. :)
My next. November favorite are these spin pins, which I also already posted about here. They just did such a great job in my hair, that they HAVE to go on my favorites list!
Next up, we have this Sour Patch Kids gum by Stride. I seriously love this stuff! It tastes EXACTLY like Sour Patch Kids, which are one of my favorite candies. I tried the orange flavor as well, but I didn't really like that one. There's a green flavor too, but I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. Has anyone tried it? Let me know if you have!

And of course, I have to include the actual Sour Patch Kids themself. I really love them, it's kind of an obsession...
Music-wise, let's see...I've really been into Taylor Swift recently. Shake It Off has been a favorite of mine ever since it came out, and I absolutely love Blank Space as well. Haha, at a recent show I was in, my friends and I blasted Blank Space in the dressing room and jammed out to it. So much fun! I've heard Back To December come on a lot lately as well, and even though it's an older song, I've really been loving it. I've also been listening to Lego House by Ed Sheeran a lot, even though it's been out a while as well.    
Do any of you watch Dancing With The Stars? That was a huge obsession all month long. I'm so sad that it's over, and I'm so upset that Bethany took fourth!! I was not okay with that. At. All. I wanted Janel to take fourth, I never liked her. I'm happy for Alfonso though, he's wanted it for a while, and he was hurt. I was really proud of Sadie as well, she did a great job throughout the season. Still, I'm always #TeamMotough !!! 
Well, that's it for my November favorites! I hope you have a wonderful December, and if you liked this post, leave a comment below!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan