Farewell, 2014!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wow. I just can't believe it.

2014 is over.

It's so crazy to think that in four hours, it will officially be 2015. We'll never write 2014 for the date again. Isn't that so weird? I really feel like this year has flown by, especially these last few months. Wasn't it just yesterday that the semester was starting??

All in all, 2014 was a great year. It was a bit of a different year for me, but it was a good year. I started this blog this year, and that has been so much fun for me. Blogging has been a great experience. It's so fun to take pictures, write reviews, and share all of my baking fails!! ;)

When we wake up tomorrow, we'll be starting our first day of 2015. I just can't get over that. It's kind of strange, to think that we have a whole new year in front of us. I wonder what it will be like? I suppose we'll just have to wait and see!

Well, one thing is for sure- it will be a year full of blogging!!

Happy New Year!!

~Grace Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan