Christmas Signs!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hello! So, I don't know about you, but I absolutely love signs. They're so much fun to hang around the house, and you can get some really cute Christmas ones this time of year. :) I really love the wooden ones, you can get such funny quotes!!
I love this one, plus, it's glittery! Like, how much more perfect can it get?
This one is so funny, plus it *kind* of defines my life, sooooo...
All of the following signs came from Target in the $1 section. How much better can it get?? This is why I love Target! :)
This one is funny. I don't know if you can see, but in the corner it says in really tiny print, 'No Pouting Either!" 
When it comes to Christmas signs, you can't beat a classic Ho Ho Ho ;)
This one is too cute. On the bottom, it says 'Keep Calm and Nog On!'
I want to put this one on my door! On the bottom, it says, "He's Gonna Find Out" .
I think we'll put this by the fireplace :)
Yep, because we have so much mistletoe in our house..

I seriously love all of these! Which is your favorite?









No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan