Shoe Organizing 101!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

'Alright, I can do this.' *takes deep breath*

"Hi everyone, my name is Grace Anne, and I have a shoe obsession. But I'm doing better! I only bought eight pairs last week!!"

I have to admit, sometimes it sure feels like I need a support group for me shoe obsession! But all I really needed was a way to organize them! ( And no, I did not buy eight pairs of shoes last week. I'm not THAT bad. Yet. Now, jewelry obsession, we'll talk later....)
So, I've been majorly struggling with how to organize all of my shoes, and overall, I've been failing. Shoes have ended up all over my house! In my closet, scattered throughout my bedroom, next to the door, on the stairs...basically anywhere that it's possible to find a shoe. I've tried different systems, but nothing's really worked. Finally, one day my mom was looking at Target online, and she found this amazing over the door hanger for my closet and ordered it. I've had an over the door hanger in the past, but it just wasn't big enough. What do you think of this one?


I think it's fabulous!! It has a TON of space, (enough for 32+ pairs of shoes) and they're all organized neatly in my closet without taking up much storage area! You can store almost any kind of shoe, from sneakers, to flats, to boots to heels! I'm absolutely thrilled with it. There's even some room for extra shoes! You know what that means....shopping!! ;)
So what do you guys think of it? Let me know in the comments!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan