♡ Remington Curling Wand ♡

Friday, August 15, 2014


Have you always wanted curls, but never been able to get them just right? That was my problem for several years. I tried foam rollers, I tried braiding my hair overnight (just a tip-don’t do that! It might work for some hair types, but mine isn’t one of them!), and I tried using a curling iron. Nothing would work! Sure, I might have curls for a few hours, but by the end of the day my hair was right back where I started. Then a friend of mine mentioned how she used a curling wand on her hair, and how great it held. I knew that I HAD to try it! After quite a bit of online research, I ended up with a Remington T Studio Silk Small from Target for around $20. I thought this was a pretty great deal, because a lot of the wands I saw online were anywhere from $50-$150! I think mine works just as well as any of the high-end ones. I can curl my hair in the morning, and still have curls late that night. I can even sleep on the curls, and they’ll still be there the next morning. I’ve been really happy with it overall. Sometimes my hair gets a little frizzy when I curl it, but I can usually fix it by using a bit less hair spray, or some anti-frizz serum. If you're looking for cute curls, this wand is the thing to get! I'll post a picture of how my hair looks after I've used it sometime soon. :) Do you guys have any good curling tips, or perhaps you found a great wand of your own? Let me know in the comments!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan