❀ Mascara ❀

Wednesday, August 20, 2014


Hey everyone! So, these are the two mascaras that I use basically on a daily basis. The yellow one is Maybelline Volume Express: The Colossal. This is my favorite of the two! My mom picked it up for me last time I had a show, because mine didn't get my lashes large enough for what I needed. You can get one from Target for about six dollars. Let me tell you, the title doesn't lie- my lashes are AMAZING after using this mascara! I am able to get them really large and full of volume, which is amazing. :) The bluish- purple one is Maybelline Volume Express: The Rocket. I don't like it quite as much as I do the other one. It does a really good job of separating your lashes, but you don't get quite as much length or volume as you do with The Colossal. I also am not a huge fan of the Rocket's brush. The bristles are REALLY short, and it's easy to accidentally stab yourself in the eye. Gosh, that hurts.... so take it from me, if you get The Rocket, BE CAREFUL!!!! I like using the Rocket first, for separation. and then using the Colossal to add a bit of length and volume. When I do that, my lashes are so great!! :) Which mascara do you guys use? Let me know in the comments!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan